Mountain Biking for Ages 8 – 11
Mountain Biking for Ages – 12 – 16
Adult Mountain Biking Clinics
Welcome to Next Level Riding, a Cowichan based mountain bike coaching company.
Perhaps you are want to learn the basics, or maybe you’re looking to refine your jumps and drops technique? With Level 1 and Level 2 PMBIA instructors we are able to offer coaching from Beginner to Advanced levels. We offer Mountain Bike coaching, skills training and guided rides in the Cowichan Valley and beyond. Our goal is to empower mountain bikers with the skills and confidence to have as much fun as possible on two wheels.
Why Choose Next Level Riding
- Learn the Basics – If you’re new to mountain biking, or just getting back into it after a long break, ‘Next Level Riding’ can provide you with the perfect trails and terrain to match your abilities, starting your journey with a Beginner Skills Clinic.
- Progress Quickly – With a certified PMBIA Instructor, you will progress quickly, becoming a more confident rider. We can provide jump skills clinics too.
- Safety First – Mountain Biking can be dangerous. We make sure our instructors are trained to deliver a safe and fun experience. All coaches and certified by Industry recognized organizations. This includes having a minimum of Basic First Aid and often a Wilderness First Aid certification.
- Location – We offer mountain bike coaching, lessons and guided trips within the Cowichan Valley, and beyond, including Cumberland, Victoria and Nanaimo.
- Customized (Black Diamond) Experience – Let us customize the experience for you. From one on one instruction, to multi-day group vacations including accommodation and food. Just call us with your questions.
- Next Level Riding Ltd is fully insured with Land Use Permits in place for all areas ridden – learn more about Next Level Riding.
Join us for some Mountain Bike Fun
Thanks for stopping by.