Next Level Riding offers Mountain Bike Lessons, skills training and guiding in the Cowichan Valley. With a huge passion for mountain biking, our goal is to empower beginner mountain bikers with the skills and confidence to have as much fun as possible on two wheels.
- Learn the Basics – If you’re new to mountain biking, or just getting back into it after a long break, ‘Next Level Riding’ can provide you with the perfect trails and terrain to match your abilities.
- Progress Quickly – With a certified PMBIA Instructor and guide, you will progress quickly, becoming a more confident rider.
- Safety First –Mountain Biking can be dangerous, which is why we make sure guides are trained to deliver a safe and fun experience through industry recognized organizations, which includes having a minimum of Basic Wilderness First Aid.
- Location – We offer lessons and guided trips within the Cowichan Valley, with the intention to expand in the near future.
- Accommodation – We can provide quiet, rural accommodation on 16 acres near Lake Cowichan for you to use as a base and a place to recharge after your rides. This makes a great opportunity for multi-day exploring and fast-track learning.
- Customized (Black Diamond) Experience – Let us customize the experience for you. From one on one hourly instruction, to multi-day group vacations including accommodation and food. Just call us with your questions.