Updated Operational Policies – July 13th 2021
There are currently no COVID restriction on outdoor sports for Adults or Children.
The below condition have been in place since the start of the pandemic and will continue.
- If you have any symptoms of cold or flu, including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, you must self-isolate at home for a minimum of 10 days – You are not permitted to attend and will be turned away from participating.
- Waivers will not be signed in person and must be completed online before I can confirm your lesson.
- Medical forms must also be completed online prior to a lesson.
- Whilst we do not need to maintain a certain distance I do still ask that you please continue to respect others personal space.
- Clients must bring their own water and snacks from home as you will not be able to borrow from someone else. If you do not have your own water container for a ride, you will not be permitted to ride.
- Clients are required to make sure their bike is in excellent working order prior to attending a lesson.
- If your bike fails during a lesson, the guide will ask you to step back from your bike and will maintain your bike by following a strict sanitization process.
- Participants will be required to conduct their own bike safety checks.
You must Sign the Medical Form acknowledging that you have read these policies before taking part in a lesson.
If you have any concerns or requests please contact me.
If you or anyone you know is in need of mental support during these times, here is the recommended resource.