What We Offer
All lessons are essentially a chance to ride your bike and explore local terrain with the benefit of skills training added in as we ride to improve upon your abilities and take your riding to the next level.
All trips are a minimum of 2 hours as they include the following:-
- bike safety checks,
- warm up ride,
- delivery of skills training and progression on the fly
- exploration of trail network.
The amount of riding will depend on the clients level of fitness. Do not expect to be stood still. The skills training is something that is delivered as we ride, allowing you to practice your skills.
1 on 1 – for 2 hours
$109 inc tax
- Customized You are the main focus
- Video Watch your progress
- Tailored Progression Develop quicker
2 hours (2 – 5 people)
from $59 to $89 per person (inc tax)
- Save money, bring a friend have more fun
- Couples Progress together
- Family Day Out Exploring the area
If your group is more than 5 people we will include a second guide so that we can maximize your enjoyment and be able to focus on your development as a rider more closely.
Guided Rides Only
If you’re not looking to improve your riding skills and you simply want a guided trip then check out our guided rides page for more information.
Mountain Bike Clinics
Mountain Bike Clinics are a chance to learn specific skills. Various clinics are offered throughout the year ranging from complete beginner, through novice to intermediate.