$179.00 – $199.00
6 week after school recreational mountain bike skills programs for 12 – 16 year olds from Experienced beginner to Intermediate.
Once the first 6 spots fill up – we will take names for a waitlist (please contact Alan)
This after school mountain bike program is for those aged between 12 and 16 years old who are experienced beginners to intermediate riders that don’t want to walk their bike and have the fitness and stamina to ride for the entire 2 hours and want to progress their skills. This is not an entry level group (register your interest in an entry level group here).
This is not just a ride, we teach mountain bike skills, from body position, to bunny hops to wheelies, advanced braking, corners, jumping and drops. We can also advise on a training plan and nutrition if interested.
These lessons take place every Tuesday between 4 PM and 6 PM.
The programs are divided into six week blocks you can book each block separately or both blocks at the same time by adding them to your cart separately before submitting payment.
Block #1 – September 14th 2021 – October 19th 2021
Block #2 – October 26th 2021 – November 30th 2021
Who is it for?
- An accomplished rider who is completely comfortable on a mountain bike
- Can ride black trails
- Has a lot of energy and is outriding their friends and parents.
- They just love mountain bikes and don’t stop talking about it
- Can ride 7 – 15 kms within 2 hours
- Spends at least 2-4 hours a week on their bike already
We will begin on Mount Tzouhalem but will change the location throughout the program between Mount Tzouhalem and Maple Mountain.
What do they need?
- A good quality mountain bike with disc brakes and front suspension at minimum. Full suspension is a bonus.
- Back pack with drinks bladder or a water bottle mounted to their bike.
- Tools and spare tube to fix their own flat tires.
- Any required medication.
- High powered mountain bike lamps and helmet lamps will be required for the rides later in the season.
- A positive attitude with a desire to ride and learn. (this includes riding uphill)
- Awesome parent(s) who support them by sending them to this clinic.
Block #1 Sept 14 – Oct 19th, Block #2 Oct 26 – Nov 30th