All participants in activities led by Next Level Riding Ltd. will be required to sign a release of liability waiver in order to take part.
You agree that you are of good health with no injuries that will be worsened by taking part in mountain biking.
You agree to disclose all health related concerns to your guide prior to commencing any activity. This includes any pre-existing conditions, including, but not limited to things such as; asthma, diabetes, vertigo, allergies etc.
Failure to show up for your reservation will result in forfeiture of payment.
You agree that your bike is safe and well maintained and is in good working condition for use in off road mountain biking condition. Failure to satisfy major safety requirements, that can not be fixed trailside by the guide, may cause you to forfeit your lesson.
Booking and Payment Policies
- Deposits are non-refundable
- All bookings must be paid for prior to the lesson
- Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours will receive a refund, less the deposit
- A no-show will not be refunded
- If the lesson is cancelled due to severe weather conditions you will be credited for a lesson to be taken at an alternative time.